Replace a New Water Heater
Cut your energy bill for water heating by 15% to 50%!
Water heating amounts to nearly 20% of a home’s energy costs.
The average useful life expectancy of a water heater is approximately 16 years. Older tanks results in poor performance and high energy cost, especially for homes with hard water, which can be tougher on water heaters.
Water heaters are more energy efficient today than ever before.
A water heater of 55 gallons or more may cut your utility bills by 25% to 50% depending on the technology used.
Our professional home comfort consultant can help you select the right water heater for your needs.
Our professional installation team will remove the existing unit and install your new water heater. We also help you go through all the steps to stop your existing monthly rental payment.
RENT a water heater:
- No up front cost, pay monthly with our competitive rate.
- Peace of mind: parts and labour are fully covered for repairs.
- Can be transferred to the next owner should you sell your home.
BUY a water heater:
- Upfront payment to own your water heate.r
- Save over $1500 over the life span of your water heater.
Choose the BEST
#1 Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in Greater Toronto Area
Carrier Excellent Sales Awards, Carrier Million Dollar Club (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
What Our Customers Say
reviews from over 10,000 happy customers, one-third of whom are repeat business or referrals.